Friday, December 18, 2015

Game Dev Journal -01

Recently I took up a project as an artist for a game. I'm already a few months into the project and have accumulated a decent horde of various assets as seen below.







This is not even a fraction of the collection I've been steadily accumulating. Altogether I think I've got at least 200-300 individual sprites, tilemaps, and animations. The look and feel of the game is "a bloody version of power rangers."

Despite this massive undertaking and the fact that it's a far-cry form the style I normally work in, I am having an absolute blast working on this project!

So, for my own records (and anyone interested in following along) I'll be posting my development journals once a week for the foreseeable future. I hope you enjoy the work and with any luck we'll have a demo sometime in the future for anyone to try out.

Thank you for your time, and see you next week!

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment